Thank You Corporate Champions

Working alongside the CF community, the Foundation has achieved unparalleled advances in the treatment and care of cystic fibrosis. We are grateful for our corporate supporters who are part of driving this momentum forward.

Rising Star Award
Recognition of a corporation who has shown incredible dedication and enthusiasm in the company’s initial years of involvement.
Drive Shack Inc.

Corporate Champion Award
Acknowledge a donor or corporation who has successfully championed the CF cause within their company resulting in significant dollars raised.
MC Companies and Sharing the Good Life Foundation

Top National Corporate Team
Recognition of the top fundraising National Corporate Team from 2021.
Choate Construction

Outstanding Corporate Supporter
Acknowledgement of over 40 years of dedication and support to the CF Foundation
American Airlines

2022 National Corporate Champion
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation recognizes and thanks all corporate leaders for their generosity and support in the fight against cystic fibrosis. Our National Corporate Champion members provide annual support of $100,000 or more through sponsorship as well as employee and customer engagement.

custom image

custom image

Driven Brands has longstanding ties in supporting this cause, all beginning 25 years ago when a franchise partner's granddaughter was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. We are proud of how far our fundraising efforts have come since then, raising over $4 million for cystic fibrosis across North America. This would not have been made possible without the dedication of our franchise family, support from our industry partners, and the encouragement from the CF community. Thank you to everyone for helping us earn this award! 
-The Driven Brands Team

custom image

I am beyond proud of my team for all their work to support the Foundation throughout the country. My incredible sister, Ami, struggled with cystic fibrosis. The disease profoundly impacted her life and I have seen first-hand the amazing work that the Foundation does to support and better the lives of those living with CF. I am excited to continue our work and join the other organizations committed to finding a cure. Our participation in 2021 is just the start.  
-Hana Khouri, Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, Drive Shack